Changing my Court Date

You cannot change your court date on any criminal case. If you have an attorney, contact your attorney for assistance. If you posted a bail bond, contact the bail company.

Failing to Appear in Court

If you fail to appear in court, the judge may issue a bench warrant for your arrest. You may receive a notice in the mail with instructions on how to clear the warrant.

Clearing my Warrant

You must appear in the Clerk's Office to clear your warrant, between the hours of 8:00 am and 1:00 pm, to be placed on the court calendar for same-day appearance.