Get Court Files and Records


Help Me Find...

If you need information that you cannot find online, you can get information from individual case files as follows:


By mail: Send a check or money order in the amount of $5.00 for EACH NAME to
be searched. Include a self addressed stamped envelope for return mailing.

Court Records
1111 Ward Street
Martinez, CA  94553

In person (if the case is active):  Go to the court location where your case is being heard (Monday–Friday, 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, except holidays.)

In person (if the case is closed):  Go to the Court Records unit, (Health building – 1111 Ward Street, Martinez). Or call (925) 646-4099.  (Monday–Friday, 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, except holidays.)

NOTE: You can get a copy of your divorce judgment from the Court Records Unit in person or by mail.  There will be a 50¢ per page fee for copies.



Tell us about your court experience


Report website problems