Small Claims Packet & Forms

FORMS HOME PAGE     en español>


Find the Small Claims forms you need:

  • Judicial Council forms   (standard statewide forms, fillable and non-fillable formats)
  • Local Court Forms lists:
    (If you do not see the court forms you need in the lists below, they may be statewide forms that are found on the Judicial Council's website.)
    • By Name
    • By Form number
    • Packets:
      (These are the same packets you can get at the Contra Costa County Public Law Library in the A.F. Bray Building, Martinez. Find all the information, instructions, and forms you will need to file or respond to a case.)

Additional Forms

  • Request to Postpone Small Claims Hearing
    Judicial Council Form SC-110
  • Order on Request to Postpone Small Claims Hearings
    Judicial Council Form SC-111
  • Civil Bench Warrant
    Local Court Form (CV-130)