|“Attorney or Party without Attorney” - if you do not have an attorney, fill in your name, address, and telephone number. |
If you would like the court to communicate with you by fax or email, you may give them that contact information, but you do not have to.
|“SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF” – write the name of the County where you are filing your case. Click here for location of courts.|
|Check the box “Person” or “Estate of” and write the full name of the minor (child).|
|This is the TITLE of the form.|
|“For Court Use Only” – Leave blank.|
|“Case Number” – Write in the case number.|
Filling out the rest of your form
Order Terminating Guardianship
DO NOT SIGN OR DATE THIS FORM!
The parties are responsible for filling out part of this form. The judge or court clerk will fill out the rest of the form. The order becomes final when the judge signs this form.
- Write the name of the judge or commissioner who is hearing this case.
- Write in the date, time, department and room where the hearing is.
- Check box “c” and write in your name.
Check any of the boxes that apply from "1d" through "1l" only if any of the persons listed were at the hearing. If they were, after you checked the box, write in their name.
- Leave blank.
- Leave blank.
- Check this box if this will end a guardianship of the person.
- Check this box if this will end a guardianship of the estate. If there was a guardianship of the estate, you should talk to an attorney.
(1) Leave blank.
(2) Leave blank.
(3) Leave blank.
Check this box if there was a guardianship of the person. Write the child’s full name.
Check this box if there was a guardianship of the estate. Write the child’s full name.
Do not sign or date this form!
The signature line should be left blank for the court clerk or judge to complete.
The order becomes final when the judicial officer signs this form.