NOTE: Payments made online after 5pm will not be posted until the following business day.
Although not required to do so, the court will send a courtesy notice to your DMV address that lists:
- Your court date and time,
- How much you owe,
- Whether you can go to traffic school, and
- Any proof of correction you might need.
If you do not take care of your traffic ticket by the date shown on the courtesy notice:
The court does not handle parking tickets. (If you received a parking ticket, contact the city printed on the ticket.)
BEGINNING MAY 5, you can pay traffic fines and fees at the clerk's office between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm
You must take care of your traffic ticket on time - even if you do not get a courtesy notice.
- You may be assessed a fee of $300
- The DMV may place a hold on your driver’s license
- Your driver's license could be suspended
- Your case may be referred to the court's collection agency: AllianceOne.
If you get a notice telling you that a $300 civil
assessment fee has been added, it means you
did not go to the scheduled court hearing and/or
you did not pay the fine. The only way to ask a judge to consider canceling this fee is to:
Tell us about your court experience
Report website problems