Get Court Files and Records

Help Me Find...

If you need information that you cannot find online, you can get information from individual case files as follows:

By mail: Name Search: Family Law, Civil, Limited Civil, Probate and Adoption cases send your request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope for return mailing.

Court Records
725 Court Street (P.O. Box 911)
Martinez, CA  94553

In person: Go to the Court Records unit, (Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, except Holidays)  Located at-1111 Ward Street, Martinez). 

Or call (925) 646-4099. (Monday–Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, except holidays.)

NOTE: You can receive copies at the Court Records Unit in person or by mail there will be a 50¢ per page fee for copies.

Certifications are $25.00 plus .50 per page.

Certifications for Divorce Judgements are $15.00 which includes copies.



Tell us about your court experience


Report website problems