People pay money to the court for a variety of reasons. Filing fees for different case types and actions are set by the State of California. These fees are paid when you file papers related to a court case at the courthouse where your case is being heard.
- You must pay court-ordered fines and fees.
- You must tell the court and AllianceOne if your address changes.
- The court might issue a warrant for your arrest, money judgment, lien, place a hold on your driver’s license, send information to the Franchise Tax Board Court Ordered Debt Program and/or Tax Intercept Program if you do not pay court fines and fees, or do not notify the court and AllianceOne of any address changes.
How can I pay my fines and fees?
At the Superior Court: Monday–Friday, 8:00am to 1:00 pm (except holidays):
|Martinez:||725 Court Street|
|Pittsburg:||1000 Center Drive|
|Richmond:||100 37th Street|
|Walnut Creek:||640 Ygnacio Valley Road|
At AllianceOne: By credit card, check or money order.
- If paying by credit card, please be aware that there is a fee for this service.
- If paying by check or money order, please make payable to "AllianceOne" and write your docket number and name clearly on the payment.
To contact AllianceOne, you can either:
- Call: (877) 541-8420
- Mail: AllianceOne
PO Box 2449
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
Can I drop off a payment after 1:00pm?
Make sure your name, address, phone number, and case number are clearly noted on any payments or correspondence that you place in the drop box.
- The Martinez drop box is available from 8:00am to 5:00pm inside the building
at 725 Court Street, Martinez.
- The Pittsburg drop box is available from 8:00am to 5:00pm inside the building
at 1000 Center Drive, Pittsburg.
- Drop boxes in Richmond and Walnut Creek courts are outside
What if my account is past due?
If your account is past due, or you feel you need to make different payment arrangements, please call AllianceOne at:
between 5:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday through Friday (except holidays)
between 8:00 am - 12:00 pm