Forms to Request a Summary Dissolution

en español>

Choose the form you need below. You can either download and print the file, or fill it out on your computer, then print it out. These forms will open in a new window.  When you have printed out each form, please close that window and continue on this site. 

NOTE: You may not need all of these forms. Or you may need more forms. If you're not sure which forms to use, talk to your Family Law Facilitator or a lawyer. 

For help finding a lawyer, click here.

For help finding local court forms you may need, go to your county's court website: click here.

Forms for Summary  Dissolution:

  • Joint Petition for Summary Dissolution of Marriage (Form FL-800
  • Summary Dissolution Information (Form FL-810
  • Summary Dissolution Information - in Spanish (Form FL-810S
  • Request for Judgment, Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage, and
    Notice of Entry of Judgment
    (Form  FL-820)
  • Notice of Revocation of Petition for Summary Dissolution (Form FL-830)

  • For information about how to use fillable forms, click here
  • To download free Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here.
  • To view short videos called "Paperwork Basics" (forms) and "Service of Process", click here
  • For more information about the forms on our site, click here

Did this information help you?  Tell us what you think.