Forms to Request Child Support
Choose the form you need below. You can either download and print the form, or fill it out on your computer, then print it out. These forms will open in a new window. When you have printed out each form, please close that window and continue on this site.
NOTE: You may not need all of these forms. Or you may need more forms. If you're not sure which forms to use, talk to your Family Law Facilitator or a lawyer.
For help finding a lawyer, click here.
For help finding local court forms you may need, go to your county's court website: click here.
Forms for Child Support:
- Child Support Information and Order Attachment (Form FL-342)
See the instructions for this form.
- Spousal or Family Support Order Attachment (Form FL-343)
- Child Support Case Registry Form (Form FL-191)
- Notice of Rights and Responsibilities -- Health Care (Form FL-192)
- Income Withholding for Support (Form FL-195)
See the instructions for this form in Form FL-196
| MORE ABOUT COURT FORMS: |
- For information about how to use fillable forms, click here.
- To download free Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here.
- To view short videos called "Paperwork Basics" (forms) and "Service of Process", click here.
- For more information about the forms on our site, click here.
Did this information help you? Tell us what you think.