Forms to Request Child Custody

en español>

Choose the form you need below. You can either download and print the file, or fill it out on your computer, then print it out.  These forms will open in a new window.  When you have printed out each form, please close that window and continue on this site.

NOTE:  You may not need all of these forms. Or you may need more forms. If you're not sure which forms to use, talk to your Family Law Facilitator or a lawyer.

For help finding a lawyer, click here

For help finding local court forms you may need, go to your county's court website: click here

Forms for Child Custody:

You will need this form:

  • Child Custody And Visitation Order Attachment (Form FL-341
  • Supervised Visitation Order (Form FL-341(A))
    See the instructions for this form.
  • Child Abduction Prevention Orders Attachment (Form FL-341(B))

You could also use these other forms:

  • Children's Holiday Schedule Attachment (Form FL-341(C)
  • Additional Provisions-Physical Custody Attachment (Form FL-341(D)
  • Joint Legal Custody Attachment (Form FL-341(E)
  • Stipulation and Order for Custody and/or Visitation (Form FL-355)
    See the instructions for this form.


  • For information about how to use fillable forms, click here
  • To download free Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here.
  • To view short videos called "Paperwork Basics" (forms) and "Service of Process", click here
  • For more information about the forms on our site, click here


Did this information help you?  Tell us what you think.